We Keep You Moving
– That’s Our Iron-clad Promise
Pacific Rail Engineering (PRE) is a highly flexible service and maintenance provider who specialises in delivering tailored solutions to our clients. Since the company’s inception in 1992; innovation, flexibility and a collaborative approach have been the foundation of PRE‘s service model. We have engineered our systems and nurtured our people to ensure we provide our customers ‘old-world values’ of trust, reliability and attention to detail and we combine it with 21st century speed, mobility, efficiency and convenience.
PRE maintenance services include:
- In-Field service Wagon & Locomotive inspections, service, repairs and 24hr emergency callout
- Bogie Maintenance Refurbishment, repairs, conversions and remanufacture of all bogie types
- Air Brake overhaul Re-manufacture and testing of wagon and locomotive breaking systems
- Wheelset refurbishment Reclassification of wheels, axles and bearings of all types and gauges
- Wagon Commissioning Final assembly, test and authorisation of railway freight wagons
- Wagon Maintenance scheduled maintenance, repairs, conversions, change outs and livery changes
PRE is a point of difference in the railway maintenance industry. We are focused and experienced, with specialist understanding in our chosen fields. We do not try to be all things to all people, but are committed to providing our customers with effective freight rolling stock maintenance and service solutions. It’s this concentration that allows PRE to deliver highly personalised service to each of our clients‘ individual needs.
Above all, our word is our bond